About Me

My photo
Philippines
A slim pig and a major sleepyhead - I could doze off if I'm on anything soft, not necessarily comfy, but soft, any time of the day. =D

Join The Club

Monday, September 13, 2010

That Pretty Little Church on Top of a Hill

So they say that Caleruega Church in Tagaytay is the Pinay's ultimate dream wedding church. It is indeed very beautiful and it has a very romantic feel for every girl's dream day. So, if every single Pinay would want to get married in this church, I'm not so sure I'd like to get married here as well. Hehe ;) But it is without doubt a lovely venue :)

Tagaytay 002
Tagaytay 027
Tagaytay 034
Tagaytay 021
A stolen shot of the bride who was getting married that day.
Tagaytay 024
I made the photo seem "dreamy" assuming this is the bride's dream wedding destination ;)
Tagaytay 039
A pretty spot for a photo op ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment