About Me

My photo
Philippines
A slim pig and a major sleepyhead - I could doze off if I'm on anything soft, not necessarily comfy, but soft, any time of the day. =D

Join The Club

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whoever Said Loose Shirts Aren't Sexy?

I did a shoot yesterday for my clothing line, Damit Co.'s 34th Batch. Many thanks to my model, Zabrina, for helping me project my vision: Loose shirts CAN be sexy. Our venue was at Christopher's Rolls, my current favorite coffee lounge in the area.
Here are some of the shots from yesterday's fashion shoot:

Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina
Zabrina

Special thanks to my good friend Karen, for doing Zab's hair and makeup.
The tops are sold for P280.00 each, and so far, 7 tops were ordered as soon as I posted the album!
So, what are you waiting for? LIKE my page at FACEBOOK and order away! ;)

By the way, Damit Co. is now accepting orders from U.S., Canada, & Switzerland! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment